Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jersey's baby Pictures

We had our friend Tammy come take pictures of Jersey a couple of weeks ago. She just got them back to us and we love them. We are still trying to adjust to 2 girls and wishing that we (I) had more sleep. Oh, but the sacrifices are so worth it!!! We couldn't be happier and our little Jersey has increased our joy incredibly.... ENJOY



Sisters....
She looks like business here. So funny!!
The best daddy ever
I still can't believe I'm a mother to 2 beautiful girls!!!
Our family of Four...
Jaylin was all about posing for pictures as long as she could do it by herself and not with Jersey in the Pic.

3 comments:

Mandy Lou said...

She is such a doll Jason and Linds. Congrats again

gibbfamily said...

Beautiful family!

Katy said...

They are so sweet!

Jason Skydiving

Lindsey Skydiving