Jason had shoulder surgery in January on his shoulder so he has been living in a sling for 5 weeks now. He was excited because yesterday he finally got out of his sling and gets to start physical therapy... On the road to recovery YAY...
We both got new church callings that have also been keeping us busy. I got called into the Stake Young Women's as the 2nd counselor and I absolutely love it. I love the young women and have been having a blast working with them. Jason was called in November as the 2nd counselor in the Bishopric. He has been pretty busy. His uncle was able to come set him apart as a high priest when he got called and we have definitely been blessed.
For our anniversary this year we were able to go to Utah with the youth in our ward to do baptisms at the Draper temple. It was a great experience and I can't believe I've been married to my wonderful husband for over 4 years now.
We are getting so excited the closer our due date gets. We still have no idea whether we are having a girl or boy and no idea what we will name our little miracle but we are excited to find out soon. At my Dr's apt yesterday we found out I am dilated to almost a 2 and at least 90% effaced so things are progressing well. Here is a pregnancy picture of me at 35 weeks.














8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe you are already dialated!!! I am so excited to meet Baby Kennedy!
You are so cute! That's awesome you are in the young women's. I can't wait to meet this baby Kennedy! I'm guessing it's a boy and Clark's guess is a girl.
LINDS!!! You are such a hot momma!!! I am so excited for you!!! Keep us posted on everything! I hope it all goes well!!
We are SO excited to meet baby Kennedy! Let us know....we would love to come and visit you at the hospital! (Sounds like it might not be too much longer!) It was so nice to be able to spend some time with you the other day....Travis & I miss spending time with you guys! I bet your house looks amazing!
You are TINY! I'm so excited for you.
wow you look so good for 35 weeks! congrats on the upcoming baby and on your church callings.
What a cute little belly :)
Congrats on your new callings...and all the other new things that are going on. We can't wait to hear about who is joining your family!
you are too skinny to be 35 weeks. I am like 3 times your size and i am only 25 weeks. good gracious you are a beauty
Post a Comment