Wow I can't believe that I only have 2.5 weeks till my d-day. I am getting nervous. If anyone has any advice please share with me. here are some pics.
37 weeks
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living our Happily Ever Afer
“Believe in Jesus Christ, our Savior and our Redeemer, the Son of God, who came to earth and walked the dusty roads of Palestine-the Son of God-to teach us the way of truth and light and salvation, and who, in one great and glorious act offered an atonement for each of us. He opened the way of salvation and exaltation for each of us, under which we may go forward in the Church and kingdom of God. Be not faithless, but believe in the great and wonderful and marvelous blessings of the Atonement.” -President Gordon B. Hinckley
http://www.lds.org/
http://www.mormon.org/
5 comments:
my advice: much easier said than done - try not to concentrate on the pain of the labor and delivery. Once I was done and looked back on it, I realized all I was thinking about was how bad it hurt, and how much I wanted it to be over instead of the amazing miraculous event I was experiencing. Of course, if you get an epidural that would probably help:) You'll do great!!!!
My advice would be to get an epidural, or two or three:) After I got mine, it was like I was on a cloud...no pain...zilch. It was fabulous! Sleep now, and take lots and lots of pics! Oh, I am so excited to meet this little peanut!
I am so excited for you! are you going natural? my advice.....enjoy every second. giving birth is the single most amazing experience ever. take lots of pics. involve jason. thats my fav part, seeing kayde with the babe for the first time. you will do great!
Are you even pregnant? That is a tiny 37 week belly! My advice...have Jason push down on your hips when you are having contractions. I know it sounds weird, but it totally takes the pressure away and helps you feel better. Just enjoy it. There is no other experience like it and it's such an amazing experience for you and your husband! Good luck, can't wait to see the little one.
I can't believe you are almost done! Time really does fly, although you will probably think these next couple of weeks will go very slowly:-) My advice for you is just to take it as it comes. You have never done this before and there is nothing that anyone can tell you that will prepare you for what you are about to experience.(my marriage councelor told us the same thing before we got married:-) There is nothing more incredible than giving birth no matter how it happens and holding that precious little one that God has been making for these last 9 months! You will do GREAT Lindsey and it will be worth every second of pregnancy and labor! Can't wait to see pics of that little one!
Post a Comment