We're soooooooo excited! Our little bean is scheduled to arrive on March 7, 2010 making me almost 13 weeks pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living our Happily Ever Afer
“Believe in Jesus Christ, our Savior and our Redeemer, the Son of God, who came to earth and walked the dusty roads of Palestine-the Son of God-to teach us the way of truth and light and salvation, and who, in one great and glorious act offered an atonement for each of us. He opened the way of salvation and exaltation for each of us, under which we may go forward in the Church and kingdom of God. Be not faithless, but believe in the great and wonderful and marvelous blessings of the Atonement.” -President Gordon B. Hinckley
http://www.lds.org/
http://www.mormon.org/
19 comments:
Congrats you guys! That is super exciting!!
Yea! Congrats! You guys are going to be such fun parents :) Hope you are feeling well and being pampered by Jason!
Lindsey! I am so excited. I have tears in my eyes. You are going to be one HOT pregnant woman. How are you feeling?
Ahhhhh! Yay I am so excited for you and I agree with Maria, you are going to be one HOT mamma! Hope you're feeling great!
Lindsey I am so happy for you guys! It is so different being a mom, but I would never go back!!!
Yippee for you! How exciting! Can't wait to see you in Evanston sometime!
Lindsey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you and Jason! You are going to be a great mommy! Hope you are feeling well and that all goes well. Congrats again!
Hooray!! Congrats guys! I started a blog finally, its mandyandbrian.blogspot.com.... I konw it took us long enough!
WHAT???? I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything. Hope you are feeling good.
Congrats!! Pregnant life can be lots of fun!!
I don't know how I missed this post, but I just noticed it!! I am so excited for you guys! You will both be great parents! I hope your pregnancy goes well for you. Glad to hear some good news from ya! Congratulations!!!!
Kolby says "It looks like you've lost a little bit of weight in that picture!" He he he, congratulations that's awesome we are so excited for you!
We are so excited for you both! Hannah is looking forward to playing with her new buddy! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday today! Have a great time in Salt Lake! We are going to have to get together sometime soon...we miss you guys!
You are going to be a cute pregnant gal! And my offer still stands, if you want to borrow any or all of my pregnancy clothes they are available for a small fee . . .just kidding it's a rather large fee . . .ok just kidding again it would be free! But we are way excited for you and hopes that this doesn't interfer with our Biggest Loser watching plans! (And if you don't remember those plans they were that we would watch them together because it is on Tuesday nights when our husbands are "with the youth", yeah right they are just playing around).
Congrats Linds...that is sooo exciting!! So happy for you both!
Congrats from us! That is some exciting news. A puppy and now a baby!
hooray, hooray, hooray! I am so happy for you! you two are going to be the best parents, and honestly I am so happy our little ones will be the same age!!! love you girl. thanks again for the blanket you made. I cannot wait to use it. I love it so much. Please let me know the minute you find out what you are having! much love, Michele
I was so excited to find out at storytime that you were pregnant. Katie told me that they were going to be having a new cousin for her girl. Congratulations.
WHAT!!! HOORAY!!! I am so excited for you...and why I had to find out on your blog.....im still trying to figure out.:) Call me if you need anything my dear!
Post a Comment