He loves to chew on everything and play....play....play
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Introducing..........
Jason and I decided to expand our family so we would like you to meet the newest member of our clan..... HUNTER..... He is a 9 week old Chocolate Lab and we are already attached to him. He is such a fun puppy and we're excited to have him in our family. All of my pics are of him in our house but he will be an outside dog we have just been bringing him in to play. I can't get enough!

He loves to chew on everything and play....play....play

He loves to chew on everything and play....play....play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














11 comments:
He looks so FUN! I can't wait to meet him! P.S. I am super excited for Bear Lake too! It will be a blast!
OH LINDS!! He is so sweet!!! Good choice my dear
Soooo fun!! Very cute addition!
Chocolate labs have always been my favorite dogs! I am so jealous! He's so cute! Have fun!
He is SO So adorable! We love him! Bring him over to play sometime soon! ;) It was so good to see you guys the other day, we miss you guys!
Puppies are so fun, but I gotta say we were relieved when the accidents stopped and the sharp puppy teeth fell out.
www.erin.denson.cc
What a sweetie! Your first baby, congratulations:-) Have a ton of fun with him!
Kyler can't stop talking about Hunter and is so concerned that you guys keep him in a cage when he isn't over here playing with him . . .which would mean that he is in a cage a lot since he's only been here once! Thanks to you guys he's constantly talking about getting a dog . .. thanks for that I really appreciate (please read with the sarcastic tone that I know you guys are good at). So where are all the pictures of you guys hanging out with us??
Oh I so want a puppy. I keep trying to talk Luke into one, but we are both not indoor animal people. But for some reason I'm turing into one and maybe I can talk Luke into one. Your puppy is so gosh darn cute. Too bad they don't always stay puppies.
Sherilyn
He is adorable! What a great addition to the fam! Clark said he got to see you guys last week, not fair!! Ready for Bear Lake?
Hello! This is Natali Jolley, (Hamblin) I'm an old friend of Jason's. I grew up in the house next door and I wanted to say hello. I just found your blog through my cousin Alayna's. Looks like you are doing well and your new puppy is adorable. Its funny because my sister in law just had a baby and his name is Hunter! Anyway, check out our blog anytime you want. jolleyjolleys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment