Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Anniversary
Last Saturday on December 20th Jason and I were able to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. As Jason would say we've been together three long years. However, in my mind time has gone by so fast. Although the roads were bad we traveled to Salt Lake where Jason had once again made wonderful plans. We stayed at the Little America and he took me to The Melting Pot for dinner. I know that I ate way to much but it was soooooo..... good. I would highly recommend it to anyone. My dad offered us 9th row tickets to see Neal Diamond in concert and even though we didn't know all the songs it was a good time. I think we had a more exciting time laughing at the drunk old women dancing and singing at the concert. On a more spiritual note we were able to go to the temple and do sealings which we have made a tradition every year on this special day. There is no better place in the world to be than in the Temple. What an amazing experience to kneel across from Jason at the alter and represent families that have been waiting for so long to be together. I am so grateful for Jason and the unconditional love that he has shown to me. I don't know why I have been so blessed to find such a wonderful person to love me. The past three years have been the happiest years of my life. I certainly hope that we have many many more anniversaries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I read your blog and had to laugh because we were at Little America Friday and Sat when the roads were terrible. My mom and dad went to that concert! I hope you guys had a blast and many more happy years.
Hey guys,
send me your email address, I made my blog private. I hope you guys had a great Christmas! Happy New year!
Kacie
kaciegibb@yahoo.com
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! That was a nice post:) You two are great together!! Miss you!
Happy Anniversary! Hope things are good. How's the house coming? How's work? Hope you had a good Christmas. See ya someday!
Hey,
I love that you went to see Neil Dimond. I think he's great even though he was totally our parents generation. Plus they play the "Sweet Caroline" for the basketball and football games here. Hope everything is going great!
Sherilyn
Post a Comment