Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blessing

I decided that I should probably post about Jersey's baby blessing beAdd Imagefore we are into December. Jason gave her the most amazing blessing on November 6th and we were so blessed to have lots of friends and family attend. She was so beautiful!!! Once again my talented mother crocheted the prettiest blessing dress and a baby afghan that words can't do justice to. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life!! I'm thankful to have married a man that truly does honor the priesthood that he holds and leads our family the way that Heavenly Father would want him to. Here is a picture of her special day. I love how she looks like she's doing a Heisman football pose. I might have to crop a football into this picture.
The shoes
Our newest princess.
Still can't believe we are a family of 4.
Jason's amazing family. They are so good to us and love, love, love our girls!!! I couldn't have asked for better in-laws.
A four generation pic from the Johnson side.
My amazing parents. I'm so grateful for these two!!! My mother is so beautiful!! I'm so grateful for her willingness to share her talents in making these treasured dresses for my girls. I am also grateful for my dad's willingness to come to both of my daughters blessings.
Four generation picture from my mom's side (Larsen).
In other news our sweet Jersey baby is already 2 months old and growing like a weed. Her hair is light brown but long like her sisters, which I love!! At her doctors apt. she weighed 10lbs 11ozs and was 23 inches long. She has the best and most mellow personality so far. She is an angel when it comes to sleeping. Most of the time she will go 7.5-8 hours at night so I am already luckily getting pretty much a full nights sleep. I realize that could change anytime but I will knock on wood and count this blessing while it lasts. Jaylin still loves her to death and is always so helpful. Once again... we are incredibly blessed!!!

No comments:

Jason Skydiving

Lindsey Skydiving