Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer

Well our summer seems to be flying by and I'm not sure how I fell about it. We have had a fun time thus far. On memorial day we went on our annual camping trip with my high school friends it never disappoints when we go. I just wanted to post some pics from our summer thus far.
Aunt McKell has stayed with us a couple of times this summer and Jaylin sure does love her.
We were able to go to Lagoon with Jason's dad Keith and his sister Natalie's family. Here is a pic of Jaylin and Emma.
We were able to go to Jackson for Jason's work in June and it was so beautiful even though it was cold. The only picture I got was on our hike while Jason was in meetings.
Jaylin was able to ride the four-wheeler with Grandpa.
Our boat broke on our first trip out but it was fun anyway and Jaylin loves the boat and the water. I am going to say that she must be her daddys child because i've never seen her happier than when she is on the boat. This is what a day of boating will do to you.
Jaylin always enjoys getting her teeth brushed and lately she wants to do it herself after I fight her to let me do it I give her complete control.
Jaylin and Emma were able to ride Grandpa's horse and Jay ended up loving it.
Just a cute 16 month smile.
She loves, loves, loves... hunter. I think he loves her also but he sure does put up with a lot of punishment from her.

We are just plugging along and can't believe that it is already August. Jaylin is so much fun. She loves life and I enjoy watching her learn new things and say new words almost everyday. I can't imagine life without her. I am plugging along and now 32 weeks prego which seems insane. I don't feel prepared to be a mother to another little angel but I am grateful for the chance to expand our little family.

No comments:

Jason Skydiving

Lindsey Skydiving