
I'm still running and training for my race. One day when I was stretching after a run Jaylin came over to the wall to stretch with me it was funny.
Deciding to be brave we ventured out into the cold for a nice walk one afternoon.

Aunt McKell and Grandpa let us accompany them to pick out McKell's pig for fair. Jay didn't know what to think.
She loves cooking.. (not quite sure where that gene came from... must be from Jason's Grandma Hermese). Anytime something is in the oven she just watches and waits for it to get done.

We were able to color easter eggs and Jaylin wasn't really sure what to think.
She decided that eating her colored egg might be more enjoyable.

Here she is sporting her easter dress... I think she is adorable.

Jaylin Loves to read!!! She'll bring us books all day long. She even takes her books and tries to read them to Hunter.
I can't believe how much love I have for this little girl. She is learning and growing so fast and sometimes I am worried about teaching her the right things and the example that I am to her. I have to brag about my wonderful husband. He is such a good dad! He is always willing to help me take care of Jaylin when he gets home. He is also the best worker and works so many long hours to provide for our little family. I never hear him complain about work or his church calling and the time that they take. Instead he just presses forward with a positive attitude and leads our family faithfully. As I have been training for my race the past 12 weeks he has made sure I have time to go running. Some Saturdays I have gone on 2 hour runs and he will take care of Jaylin and wait for me. I just love him so much and don't know if anyone else could possibly have as good of a husband. I feel very blessed beyond what I deserve!














1 comment:
Your little girl is growing up! she is to cute. we are looking forward to seeing you guys for the annual memorial day camp out!
Post a Comment