Well I have been trying to think about what I should blog about for a while and nothing super great has come to me but here goes. Jaylin broke our camera so we don't have any pictures as of late to post. I might get a new one today so that is super exciting! Life is flying by. I can't believe my little Jay-bug is almost 1.. She is the sunshine in our home. Anytime she wakes up in the morning or after a nap and you walk in her room she has the biggest smile on her face (priceless). She still loves pretty much any food we give her which is so nice for me. I am surprised since Jason and I are both fairly picky eaters. Sometimes it's hard to go to work and leave her which makes me grateful I only work part time.
Jason and I are leaving to Kauai with our friends from Arizona on the 28th... I have never been to Hawaii and I am soooooo excited but I'm also nervous to leave my baby even though she will be well taken care of (and i'm sure spoiled) while we are gone. This is a great opportunity for us and i'm looking forward to spending some quality time with Jason since that hasn't happened in a while. Jaylin will turn 1 while we are gone which makes me feel bad but at the same time I know that if we're going to miss a birthday this is a good one since she will never know.
I've started training for another half marathon a few weeks ago and it is going great... Today I was able to run outside which I LOVE!! Sometimes training is so hard when you just run around and around the track at the gym. I'm pumped and excited that my mom is doing this one with me.... She's having some trouble with her hip but hopefully we can get it better so that she can continue training and we can finish the race side by side. I also have a few good friends running the race and i'm excited because for two of them it's their first. There is nothing like your first half marathon.... the dedication to training, nerves on race day, feeling when the gun goes off, pain during the race and finally crossing the finish line and having that feeling of accomplishment. I never thought i'd run a half marathon and i'm now training for my 3rd. Hopefully next time it will be a full marathon which scares me to death.
Next time I post I should have pics from Kauai and from Jaylin's bday party.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Hawaii is fun! I had a hard time leaving Jordan our first. But our third we left her for 7 days when we went on our cruise and she was 9 months. I realized that they were taken care of and I needed a break too and so do you!!
Post a Comment