She loves her daddy and has him wrapped around her little fingers.
I love this pic. because she looks so serious.
On easter Sunday Jason and I had the opportunity to go to the morning session of General Conference.. I was very hesitant to go and leave Jaylin for 4 hours but she took a bottle great the day before so I was brave and my wonderful mother was kind enough to come with us to Salt Lake and watch her. It was so nice to be able to hear the messages from the apostles and President Monson and I was definately uplifted by the spirit.














5 comments:
Oh my heck she is cute!! And yes her hair is so dang cute too! Can't believe it's been a month already, glad to hear all is going good!
Cute Linds. I want to meet her!!
She is very cute you guys!!
What a doll! I LOVE her hair! That's great you got to go to a session of conference.
Congratulations! This is Natali (with an i) I am an OLD OLD friend of Jasons. I grew up next door to him. Anyway, I happened upon your blog and wanted to say congrats. She is a beautiful little girl. My husband and I are having a boy next month.
Post a Comment