Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love

Today the love of my life turns 26 years old!.... WOW we're getting up there. I can't believe how much I love this man and how lucky I feel every day to have had the chance to meet and marry him for eternity.

He started off the weekend by shooting this deer. We had been hunting since Thursday and Jason was the only one lucky enough to see a deer big enough to shoot.

You would never think that a sage brush background would look so good.

Last night our families joined us for a birthday dinner and Jason was lucky enough to get his favorite...CHEESECAKE for desert. YUMMY!!

Jason has wanted a roadbike since we before I ever met him over 4 years ago. I decided that it was finally time to pay the price and get him one before we feel so poor and I'm not working as much when we have our baby so this is the final result. The only thing this picture needs is for him to be sporting some nice biker SPANDEX....
After the long night with our families and Jason playing with his new toys this was what I found. My two favorite boys.... we are still really enjoying Hunter he is such a good dog but it's sad that he's getting so big.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!! Nice rack :) That's a nice deer...great job!!

Mandy Lou said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Hope your day was great!

Josh and Alayna said...

Nice deer and happy birthday Jason. We are very happy for you two and hope you are doing great! Congrats!

The Ennists said...

Congrats on the deer, that is a nice one!

Anne said...

Lindsey! You will never believe who's blog I found. I need you to go to my blog, click on McKenzie R, and then on her list click on Laci and Todd. You are going to die. Oh and look through the whole thing cause there is a pic of you on one of the posts!!

Jason Skydiving

Lindsey Skydiving