Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Camping

Sunday after church we were able to head camping with some of my old high school friends at the Flaming Gorge. It was a lot of fun even though it rained quite a bit. When we got there on Sunday it rained hard for a while but it finally calmed down and we had a very calm night.
This is a picture of Amy, Kolby, Tyrell and Todd

Todd serenaded us with some beautiful music until about 1:00 in the morning. It was a blast.

Kolby and Amy they are the cutest couple. I'm so glad to see Kolby so happy.

Jason and I sitting around the campfire. Tyrell and Jason had just went cliff jumping in the dark. I was a little nervous since Jason is a little accident prone but he ended up surviving with no injuries. YAY!

Tyrell chilling around the campfire.

This was such an awesome weekend to be able to get together with friends that I haven't really seen much since high school and missions. I hope we can make it an annual event and get even more buddies there next time. Thank you guys for the invite!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Camping is always a blast... gald you had so much fun!!

Kolby and Amy said...

I still haven't posted my pictures, I'm so behind this week! Thanks for coming, it was lots of fun! We will for sure do it again, maybe we won't have to wait a whole year...later this summer?

Jason Skydiving

Lindsey Skydiving