Sunday, November 9, 2008

Update

Wow.... time has really zipped by the past few weeks and I havn't taken much time to update our blog. On October 30th Jason and I became proud owners of a home. I would say a new home but seeing how it was built in 1920 it's not really new but it is new to us and we are so excited. I really do love it. We are currently doing some repairs that we wanted to make before we move in so we arn't living in Evanston yet but the time is drawing near. Our families have both been so great to help us out with the work on it and we feel so blessed for all that they have done for us.
We do have pics of the house but they are in Evanston so I will try to post them sometime this week.

7 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Congrats! I'd love to own a home and am sure you will do a great job making it nice. We'll have to get together when we come to Evanston next.

gibbfamily said...

Congrats on becoming homeowners! I can't wait to see the pics :)

Maria said...

How exciting! I bet it's keeping you guys pretty busy . . . and I'll bet Jason's loving all of it! :)

Travis & Alisa said...

I loved your house! It is going to look amazing when you guys are done! Hannah wants to come and visit when you officially moved in! ;)

Josh and Alayna said...

Hey guys, this is Alayna Roitz. I snuck in on your blog and just wanted to say congrats on your new home, that has to be sooo exciting. Good luck in the upcoming move. You two look great.

Snidbits said...

I'm jealous about your house. But way happy for you guys. Can't wait until there's a place we can call our home that's not an apartment. I'm waiting for some pictures!!!
Sherilyn

Anne said...

It was so much fun seeing you this weekend. Great talk by the way. :) You look as beautiful as ever! Time for a new post please.

Jason Skydiving

Lindsey Skydiving